Updated 02-01-2016 9:00 hs
- To spread out information about AIS’s (Agro-industry) current and potential productive achievements in the country and to the world regularly.
- To generate an exchange environment of ideas and proposals to integrate the biggest number of products and producers under conditions of good agricultural practices.
- To formulate strategies to gradually overcome the different obstacles that hinder the full availability and accessibility to food, encouraging the factors that boost them.
- To contribute to the analysis of stability and growth conditions of production and consumption, suggesting new alternatives that facilitate them.
- To promote a greater knowledge of the nutritional values of soy’s industrialization by-products and their most profiting uses.